Well it’s the season to be jolly and grateful, full of love and all that is bright with the turning of a new year. So I wanted to take a moment to share how much we love and miss Robert our indubitable Forman. No man does as much for us as he, and whilst he convalescence from an injury, we have been left to limp along without him in the best way we can.
As such it won’t surprise you to know that we aren’t quite ready with all the photos of all the awesome things we have. Everything is “nearly there, but not quite”, so we are going to share what photos we have and add more tomorrow when we are done (please please let us be done!!)
It’s been a really long year with plenty of growth and learning, lessons we all agree not to repeat, losses we are sad for; friends, loved ones and the absence of valued customers who are really more like staff (who are family).
We made some small mistakes and some big, we laughed plenty and worked harder. 2018 was wonderful and scary all at the same time, but what’s been consistent is the epic-ness of everyone who has made it possible for us to succeed. Our amazing customers, our generous neighbors (and my landlord who is always supportive of our “improvements” to his building!!) but most importantly to our volunteers, who without, we wouldn’t have ever gotten when we are today (not another small business statistic).
I know this is long and you are hoping it will end soon and I will tell you what we have, so wait no longer fine people for this sale is a trove of delightfulness!!
Our last sale of the year includes
-Charming collectible cars and Americana
- stunning leather furniture
- a Mexican cantina
- Xmas twinkle and bright
- nautical delights
- fantastic tools
- GORGEOUS mid century furniture
- MCM that needs work (this you get it at a bargain price!!)
- absolutely MAGNIFICENT original modern art (yours truly already purchased one!!)
- comfy couches and practice and useful dining room furniture
- a psychedelic chair (been tripping us out all month!)
- Asian inspired room (and sexy red couches as well)
- not one but TWO incredible wicker furniture sets
- a room fit for a princess (or a self confident prince!)
Please remember we don’t have photos of everything but more will come as we are done!
Join us Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday for our last sale if the year!
1005 10th st